Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Is this farming?
Me and my cousin lshkyleXD are family members...

Since he doesnt care about tc, I ask him, "Once you get alot of tc can you send some to me please?" Does this count as farming, I am going to ask before we both do this...
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not farming just sharing and you know what they say,"Sharing is caring." good day and good luck.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
As long as he's obtaining the TC in a legitimate way*, yeah, that's fine.

* That is to say, not through farming, scamming, hacking, etc.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Maybe tell him what farming actually is ^^

Farming is in short: Getting tc really fast by bugs, cheating (Like multiclienting) or other methods.

Quotes from Aakash's blog. (http://blog.toribash.com/?p=1318)

"People made things like 1,000,000 tc in a few days from farming. "
"Hampa has been doing his super detective rounds and started perma-banning people he finds who are farming."
Originally Posted by Draynoth View Post
Isn't begging looked down upon also?

Yes, it is sometimes really annoying and therefore it may be good in some cases that people get infracted / banned for begging.

Also, I'm like 99% sure that begging is not working in Toribash. I've been in the game for some time, and all of the beggars get like nothing (except like 1tc to 50tc given to them just for fun)
I was wondering, if you have 1 of your accounts in every tourney at the same time and playing every tourney on a different monitor, would that be considered farming?
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I was thinking the same thing as a above? I mean what if you have more accounts on a betting server or something like that?
Duck a man down in my flip flops