Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
who is 'jusmi'
Well i just had a look on the admin list, and saw a player called "jusmi" under the item forgers. Hes playing since 3-4 months... why is he an item forger, how did he got the job
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
He got the job for being trustworthy/reliable, active etc... Basically, he got it the same way GMs got theirs and other staff members their own.

Join date doesn't have anything to do with it if you're good enough.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Mhh okay, i was just confused because i didnt noticed that they searched people for it. Also what are the requirments to become a item forger?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
jusmi is an old member with a new account, because he liked the name and wanted to get some honest critiques on his music/art work rather than judging him by reputation.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
Doxxy got his rep by doing art so that doesn't make sense.

And also his music.
Back for good.
I used to be Doxxy, but i switched accounts because i switched producer names. I'm originally from July 09 though.
Done with this community, you guys suck.