Ranking
Original Post
[S] Not very GIGANTIC inventory anymore!
Alright guys, I'm selling everything I've got. Yes, also my active, and yes, also my flames. I also have tons of art if you're interested, you can just shoot me a PM or add me on skype if you want to see it.

I'm only accepting TC as payment (might accept trades if they're very favorable for me).

I'd really prefer it if you offered first, thanks!
Last edited by Ferras; May 14, 2015 at 01:22 PM.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Oh hi ferras.

Flame: Ronaldo F
Forged by Gman80 on 2009-05-10 18:16:38 for the Left Foot (406).
&
Flame: Ronaldo RF
Forged by Gman80 on 2009-05-24 19:40:32 for the Right Foot (556).

75k?
Originally Posted by Thrandir View Post
all 128 body textures that aren't in full sets 1,4k each

Sorry mate, I'd rather just sell them at 1.6-1.7k each on market then. I've also already gotten an offer of 1.5k each. If you could go 1.55k each, I'd sell them all to ya right now, too much work for someone as lazy as me to put them all on market.

Originally Posted by Light View Post
Oh hi ferras.

Flame: Ronaldo F
Forged by Gman80 on 2009-05-10 18:16:38 for the Left Foot (406).
&
Flame: Ronaldo RF
Forged by Gman80 on 2009-05-24 19:40:32 for the Right Foot (556).

75k?

Hi there.

Sorry, got a 120k offer on those, he's just getting the TC, I promised I'd keep them for him.

Any other flames you might be interested in? I think I have a big globe flame in there somewhere.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Sorry mate, I'd rather just sell them at 1.6-1.7k each on market then. I've also already gotten an offer of 1.5k each. If you could go 1.55k each, I'd sell them all to ya right now, too much work for someone as lazy as me to put them all on market.

We both know putting that many textures into market will just throw prices into oblivion.

Sorry 1,45 was my max on that many items, I will rather observe and buy textures with 1,4k/each price from market after somebody buys Your textures, puts it into market without proper planning and kills prices there then. Good luck selling!
Aight, np. And thanks.

no