Toribash
Original Post
Account expired
Hi, i have an account 'MAGBA' and when i write my password it says it isn't true but it is, can you say me he email on which were registered that account?or just made a random password and say it to me after i'l change it, please help me with this problem i will be very happy to see my old account back in my hands, just say me email on which that account was registered.
Thanks for hearing me.
First you'll have to prove the account is actually yours... You may need to take this up with an Smod/Admin to verify your details. I suggest giving them a list of possible emails associated with the account. They'll have a lot better judgement on how to handle the situation from here (as well as access to information they can verify your claims with).
[spirit]
He's my friend and he i remember really how we played last year together but administration can check ips also he sayd he spoken today with hampa and hampa sayd that will not give to him that account also he forgot the email because this account was stealed..he really want it back but the only one way is to check IPS.
I do not mean to sound like a dick but you need to proof read your writting. The only thing to do would to talk to a mod, and if that doesn't work and you forgot the email, you can not recover the account due to some security measures.
A hasbeen like the rest