Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Liquified #2

Done with liquify/other photoshop filters/brush tool
Last edited by aerox21; Apr 19, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
I never liked photoshop reviews...
Mind showing me an in-game screenshot?
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Real nice. Man I need to get better at head texts.

8/10
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Wow, that looks great. I love the variation of shades with the blues. Also the detail is pretty good. What I don't understand is, are you going for the 'sloppy' painted look with it, or is it just a mistake. What I mean is like, the top of the head looks very messy, making it look less appealing to me. But that's just my opinion. Great work mate. 8/10
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
The color shades are too close together and too dark. Not much detail and all but its a nice head. 7/10. Keep up the good work.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Posting the ingame preview soon.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay, but here it is.

Last edited by aerox21; Apr 19, 2011 at 06:14 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Hmm that's pretty sick man. I will still stick to my previous statement before though. Although it is an epic piece.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by 1543 View Post
Looks like you stole Wancorne's style

It isn't Wancorne's style at all, other people have made textures like this before.

I like this texture, just the top could be mapped a lot better but it is still mapped ok.

No need to work on the lower area of the texture, it's fine how it is just the back of the texture lacks what the front has. It's a bit too simple for this type of style imo.

Apart from all of that it is a pretty awsome head.
Sold my dog to join RRO