Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Tex]Rustiness
Im rusty but i wanted to try a newer shading technique.

im thinking about changing some things while working on it more and wanted to see what you all thought about it so far.

C&C Rate etc.
Last edited by Jetsnix; Apr 23, 2011 at 03:25 AM.
The shatter on the visor doesn't look realistic it should be further throughout the visor if it was a real crack and like you said you need to revise the shading. Make the lines a little more deep also. 7/10 Keep editing and it'll have a higher score.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
the glass is epic i like it, is deail of crack
and the color should add some, like Void or Demon or Pure
but you doing great job
10/10
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Awesome, but not very realistic. The star thingy on the spectacles are bugs for me, color i good and the shading is perfect. The back isn't very catchy, I think you put some more details on it and the rest are good. I'll give you 7/10 + rep.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
I like it, the only things I don't like is the crack in the visor and the shading. The detail is pretty good but as others said, try to make the shatter in the visor a bit more realistic, make it deeper etc. Also I don't like how empty the sides and back are, although yes they are good, they look too simple to me, unless that's what your aiming towards of course. Good work though mate, 7/10 here. Keep it up.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
It's titled rustiness. Will it have a rust effect? I think that would be excellent. If you mean your skill is rusty, I humbly say, "no sir it is not", nice work.