Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[GFX]Wallpaper

Currently one of my very first try at making a wallpaper
, I feel that it doesn't look that bad
for a first try.

| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I like it but the back round needs detail just not one plain color (grey)
So far 7/10
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Yeah, it looks good, but as rick said. The background is very bland and not that appealing. I would work on some effects for it. I love the sort of theme you are going for, very original. And slightly scary. Some of the shattered what ever they are look very unrealistic, such as the closest one looks almost 2D, needs a bit more depth and shading to it. As with some of the others.

Overall good work so far mate. I can't wait to see what it end up like. 7/10 also.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.

More stuffs would ruined the quality of it, but
then again this is also a first to get
the feeling of a wallpaper so I will be
doing more stuffs on my next
wallpaper.

Ah, ok then. Also one tip mate. When you post, make your text bigger, it's a bit too small. Also justify the text. <------ Just some small tips. And I am looking forward to your next wallpaper.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.

Lol, I don't see a problem
with my text so far no one have told me anything
except for you and I have been using this text
for 2 months.

But then again lets not go off topic about what font I should use.

Lol sorry, It's just odd. Probably just me though, looks like size 2 with middle selected, but enough about that. I'll be waiting for updates/more, here in art .
instead of having the plain background put sum black and white checkered stuff might look good
Live life, get owned by me......