Toribash
Original Post
NCAA
So I was watching NCAA today (basketball) And I saw Kevin Ware snap his shin.
It was the most grotesque thing I have EVER seen in my life. I have seen many messed up things too.
What do you guys think was the cause of this shin break? (If you watch basketball)
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
He didn't collide was the thing. He went for a lay up and landed on one leg and his shin just snapped. No one had touched him whatsoever.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
So I was watching NCAA today (basketball) And I saw Kevin Ware snap his shin.
It was the most grotesque thing I have EVER seen in my life. I have seen many messed up things too.
What do you guys think was the cause of this shin break? (If you watch basketball)

Come on, I log into twitter expecting to see some news about it. But guess what's trending. #PrayForKevinWare Yes, it's a dirty break but he'll be playing again next year.
I broke my wrist playing hockey in quite a similar way. My bone didn't tear through the skin but I could see (and feel) the shards of bone poking out. Broke it in the middle of the season and was even approved to play the last few practices of that same season.
-----
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
He didn't collide was the thing. He went for a lay up and landed on one leg and his shin just snapped. No one had touched him whatsoever.

He went to block a 3-pt shot and landed on his one leg weird.

Video

Last edited by JayStar; Apr 1, 2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He forgot to drink his moms milk..

well, I think its because he landed on a wrong stance.. (?)
B I T C H D O N ' T K I L L M Y V I B E
Basically his angle as his foot landed and the pressure that was put on it caused the injury.

I was also watching that game since I'm from louisville and an avid fan myself, it looked quite painful.
He'll probably be playing again by next year, and the break was most likely caused by strange angle that he landed at.

He probably previously broke it in his life. Then he landed on it wrong and broke it again

bones have a tendency to heal stronger(if let to) at the point where they were broken.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Worse injury ever! well, for now
It probably might be broken allready!

meow :3
Master of the arcane arts