Toribash
Original Post
Multiplayer still not working...
I've tried a lot of things (backdating, uninstalling and re-installing, etc, changed my default browser, etc.) and I'm still unable to connect and the game actually crashes as well. The only way I've been able to connect with real people is by playing the "challenge Uke" thing under fight school. Match making does not work either.

I'm running on the newest version of Toribash and I took a screen shot of what happens right when I click the "Multiplayer" button.

Halp
Attached Images
problem.jpg (90.8 KB, 72 views)
Looks like you're using a windows 7, correct?
If you are; There's no known solution for this at the moment, and this bug is being worked on by the devs and hampa (as soon as hampa gets a windows 7).
Even so, please read this entry from the FAQ and perhaps you will find your own remedy in fixing this problem.
BAD LUCK
Ahh nuts -_- and I was just reading that page :P I've been trying to Macgyver a solution for about a day and a half now lol. Thanks. Good luck lads!
This problem has nothing to do with internet connections. If your connection isn't working it would still show you blank multiplayer screen (= there isn't any servers).

..I've been trying to figure out what causes this, but I haven't been able to reproduce this bug.. ;/
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
I have the same problem on my new computer.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Try and get an older version of toribash.
Or try starting toribash until it works

Smack bitches