Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
2 things.
1. For some reason I can't click on things. Like Forum Tools to make a new thread, my notifications 1 v arrow, etc etc. Can anyone explain?

2. Not much of a support thing. But player cards. What and how are the made? I see a couple of them every once in a while. Do the specific person get a template to make one, or admin? I don't understand the concept.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Okay.

1. This issue might be related to your browser and how it interprets toribash's JS. Safari didn't work with me and Internet explorer gives me occasional issues. If it's not the browser, you should let the whole page load. Either than that, I'm out of options.

2. Player cards are made by artists who are assigned to make them. You could make one using art programmes such as Ps or GIMP. The Collector's card is basically an item, which can be edited repeatedly to upload your own image.

Hope I could answer them clearly. Is there anything you didn't understand?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Well,
1. I restart the page, but nothing works. Google Chrome mostly works around the TBF.

2. Can you name any of the artists that can do this? And is there a template for this?
1. It's the stupid ass social sharing Facebook button thing cocking it up & I've bitched to get it fixed more times than I care to think about. On occasion it behaves, but the majority of the time it makes it all wonky & you have to click in weird places to get it to register. Maybe one day they'll fix it... Or just remove the useles share button.

2. They were originally made for a PT event years ago (Promomon), so most staff from back then & a handful of notable players got cards made. The idea was that if people could beat us ingame during it we had to send them a card. These days they're nothing more than collectors items.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
1. Any way to fix it? I have no clue about how to... I don't even know.

2. Are they still making it, or is this like old 2010 stuff? I still wanna figure this out.
1. Not on your end. Needs fixed on the forum itself.

2. There's the occasional blank card up for sale in the market.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The cards are old stuff. Not really making them anymore, just collectors relics which are nice to have in possession
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here