texture templates
The texture templates for the following:
Breast Texture

Chest Texture

Stomach Texture

Groin Texture

Right Pec Texture

Left Pec Texture

seem to be broken. They are all exactly the same, and i dont think thats right.

they are all a foot texture template.
Last edited by Gubbin1; Nov 27, 2008 at 01:42 AM.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
but all the things have different dimensions, and the templates arent "basicly" the same, they are exactly the same.
http://forum.toribash.com/torishop/i...tes/breast.jpg
they are all this one, which looks suspiciously like this:
http://forum.toribash.com/torishop/i...tes/l_foot.jpg
doesnt it?
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
That'd be because Toribash uses the exact same template to map each of the parts.

So no, it's not a bug, it's on purpose. There'd be no point in creating a template for the various torso textures because they all use the same one, which is also the same template used for the foot.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Also the one used for the hands too.

However, the foot one has strange wrapping. -.-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
The wrapping for the foot textures should be no stranger than the wrapping on any other parts that use the same wrapping. Example:
The small area in the bottom-right (designated "end" on the template) wraps onto the front and the heel of the foot. The same area wraps onto the smaller side area of body textures. Both areas are the "end" of the shape - the far, small sides of a cuboid.

This also applies for the hands. The "end" areas of the texture wrap onto the farthest and nearest sides of the hand.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."