Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] WE HAVE A SCAMMER IN OUR MIDST
Greeting Readers, Mods, or Admins.

Me and my Mate Sorrix, were Told By Evilkitteh that a guy named Rinz was dueling for 1k. Now, she had said the he sucks at the mod and he has no chance of winning. So, I went (pretending not to be with Sorrix) and chatted to him. He said that he sucks at this and has no chance of winning. He Wins INSTANTLY. Sorry i have no screenie of that happening, But... before he won Sorrix forcefully left the game. His tc was taken from him. I had to leave. and Sorrix still gets "scammed" by him, from another duel. ~Screenie. (apologies for the quality.. WINDOWS 8...) Sorrix has lost the majority of his possesions including the following. 2180tc, Amber: Timer, Torso and text. ~Screenie. All Sorrix now has is Kiai sound and his Chronos Relax. I have no idea how to get the link to his inventory, so im going to have to leave that for your belief.

Thanks, please help Sorrix out guys. He does not deserve this.

p.s.We suspect that Rinz has an alternative account, being that he only has 1100 of the 2180tc and only 70 or so qi.

[Lucky]Dushik.
Attached Images
screenshot-14-17-55-24.jpg (11.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Dushik; Jun 13, 2013 at 04:53 PM.
wooow xD I hope this gets shamed. I don't think you can call me a scammer since sorrix agreed to all duels and lost them all and payed the price. I like that you're being a good friend though. Other than that good luck with this report.
but the thing is you and your "Group" called rogues or something set me up by telling me I'd get tc easy etc. "He blows him self up instantly and loses every time."(Evilkitteh)
-----
and you just left the rogues group xD
Last edited by Sorrix; Jun 13, 2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Sorrix View Post
but the thing is you and your "Group" called rogues or something set me up by telling me I'd get tc easy etc. "He blows him self up instantly and loses every time."(Evilkitteh)

Obviously because I let her beat me and I barely knew what the mod was when I fought her.
-----
-----
and you just left the rogues group xD

rogues?
Last edited by Rinz; Jun 13, 2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
but you told me EvilKitteh was in your group

I said
"evilkitteh is inviting people to this room for me since nobody comes"
No.
You said evilkitteh was in your little group that get people to join and I'm guessing so you can them.