Toribash
Original Post
kick master
hello there readers,
i am writing this to ask for help and for a question well my question leads to my help so i will state that first my question is: isit possible to become a kick master aka only use my feet to win matches and hands for balance if yes i would love to hear and good kick combos i know it will be harder than if i ued my hands but hey.....if there is an already egsisting thing i am gona feel so dumb when someone replys any ways thanks
p.s mods if this is the wrong section please move it thank you
i love the moonlight it shows my more......fun side
Well, if you are planning on becoming a kick master, you'll be a lot better off practicing
than asking for moves here. If we give you a move, it's like, "Zomg i know this move!... What now?".
If you're playing online without adapting your moves, you're dead already, and
adapting your moves properly takes skill, which is gained (...) through practicing
or online play.
Anyways, you can try the Snap Kick.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
thanks for the advice i was gona ask cause i see all these head decaps and i can never get to do them i think one of the best kicks just decapaped an arm and thats it my kicks usually just end with pushing the opponent away
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Anyways, you can try the Snap Kick.

Oh Christ, don't refer him to that.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Note the title under my name. I know you're a beginner, I just find those kicks immensely annoying.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
oh....ok you guessed right lol im only something like second belt i think yellow? anyways can anyone have a guess why my kicks arnt powerfull enought they just seem to push people wana instead of acctually breaking something
Simple answer: They're not powerful enough. A basic hold-all kick isn't ever going to be that effective. At higher levels of skill, you'll need to use a combination of held, relaxed, and moving (forced) joints to create an effective move. Many of the attacks that you see in the in-game replays might well have taken hours to perfect. Even one at my level of experience can't create moves like those casually.
Well, you can master any style of combat you want. Whether or not it'll be effective is not up to you to decide. ;p
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
thanks i guessed that you couldnt get a decap like that straight off the mark and it would take many attempts thank you very much i think im begining to understand how to kick better ty much