Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Video card
ok im taking my WAY WAY beter vidoe card out of my old compter and puting in this one any 1 know how i can figure out wat thing is the video card lol if any 1 go tiam that would help
NO HOMO...
Let me guess ...
you wanna know how the video card look like ?
or how to install the drivers ?

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
I think I've got this one figured out...
*translates*
I'm taking a video card out my old pc because it's better than whatever the new one has. I'm going to put it in the new computer. Can someone please tell me how to locate the video card, transfer it to the new pc and install it?
*ends translation*

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Booya! XD

finding the card should be simple, you'll have a series of slots either empty of with cards in them, the one your looking for should be in the slot closest to the processor (if the case is a tower it's generally the top one).

Do the reverse to put it in the new pc.

For drivers simply go to the manufacturers website and download the latest version for your operating system.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
or just check where the monitor cable is plugged in ...that will be the graphic card
and make sure you know what you are doing .

|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
Know what your doing? Where's the fun in that?

I'm waiting for the inevitable "it won't fit in the slot" AGP to PCI E thing...

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Oh that happened to me.
I was unwrapping it just thinking of shaders, and then tried to put it into the slot, and whoopsies.
But, as for the question being asked, I have no clue.
idle
make sure to touch something metal first to ground yourself. If you don't and have been walking on carpets a lot, you might short circuit it.