Original Post
98k scammed
Nighthawk1 scammed me for 98k i was paying for pure no qi

This is your recent ToriShop transaction history

2009-04-09 14:39:01 To - fargle -11000 Bank Transfer
2009-04-09 14:39:01 To - fargle -11000 Transfer
2009-04-09 14:35:29 To - nighthawk1 -98000 Transfer
2009-04-09 14:35:29 To - nighthawk1 -98000 Bank Transfer

i gave 11k to fargle cuz he needed a texture and nighthawk said he needed authorization from skulfuk to send me no qi pure

obiously he didnt and he scammed me its been 2 days
this was only 6days ago, he has one more day left until something can be done about it..

Atleast that is what has happened in all the other threads about scamming i have seen.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Yeah, i was there and Nighthawk1 did say that he would pm skulfuk and give him the pure stuff. There are more witnesses of this as well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans_hist.php

However you must wait 1 day before it's considered scamming. He is probably trying to get a reply from Skul. Dunno how long you waited, have you been in contact with him to ask to send it back?
Last edited by SlipAnc; Jun 13, 2009 at 09:29 AM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84203

READ IT. You were to lazy enough to look at this STICKY thread.

~Only authorized shopkeepers are able to sell items without the Qi restriction.
You cannot sell your item without Qi unless it is 1.) Packed or 2.) You are an authorized shopkeeper. An authorized shopkeeper can set an item to have any amount of Qi or no Qi at all. And, as soon as you buy the item, Qi will be back in effect! So, in example, if you buy Demon force from AuthedShopkeeper with no Qi restriction, you will be able to wear it even if you have only 1qi. If you go to sell it, however, it will have the original 20,000qi restriction on it.

~You cannot buy single Qi Restricted items without Qi from ANY other users other than the Authorized shopkeepers.
Any user that tells you that they can get it for you without being authorized is pulling you into bannable activity.

I'm a dumbass. Just re-read the post.

I'm doing what I can to handle it right now.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Apr 10, 2009 at 05:05 AM.
ok proplr go to the account hawkbot look at the private messages i got a pm from skulfuk saying that he had transfered it to darshivo and that i got my elf gradient so yeah check his posts i did not scam i got skulfuk to send the moment he could he should have gotten it by now