Toribash
Original Post
Demini is back
I didn't think I could manage to play but I have worked it out.
Attached Files
Demini - The Return.rpl (224.9 KB, 38 views)
I have been pretty bored lately and I am also throwing in some random older replays aswell
Attached Files
basketball flips.rpl (206.3 KB, 13 views)
Demini - City E v3.rpl (462.9 KB, 13 views)
Demini - Manip.rpl (169.4 KB, 16 views)
It looks like I came back with a new, better style too!!
-----
Sparred once again with hatt, Im in love with the result.
Attached Files
Demini - Meteor shower.rpl (90.3 KB, 14 views)
Spar - Hattersin 10-29.rpl (511.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Demini; Oct 30, 2013 at 04:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Manip: Really messy, try hitting Uke with your hands/feet only, unless you have to.

Meteor Shower: Great boom (Though a little weak), simple replay. Could do with more stuff, though.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Thanks for the CnC and yeah, I'm not one for classic gravity. I can't perform well in it. On meteor shower I went more for flow then power with the kick.
Guys, I have been working on some new replays and have some new wips so far, All opinions and ideas welcome.

Most likely not even sticking with the decap in never forget so only judge up to the cork thing please.
Attached Files
Demini - Equinox wip 6.rpl (85.0 KB, 18 views)
Demini - Never Forget wip 3.rpl (112.7 KB, 14 views)
Demini - Gears.rpl (101.9 KB, 25 views)
Equinox: I'm not sure what to say about this, because I'm more used to faster-paced styles. It was smooth, I'll give you that, but the speed you got for the kick didn't look like it was strong enough to get that boom you got. After that you got kinda twtichy, so.

Never forget: Opener was kinda twitchy but alright, I guess. I'm not sure why but your right hand looked kinda stiff and out of place during that part until the cork thing.

Gears: I don't usually judge tricking replays but this one was pretty nice and different. Not much to say, the spins were great. :P
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Thanks, I finished gears, probably going to edit the 2 last jumps though. I actually didn't know it was 9.82 till the 3rd jump ;p

I am getting rid of that part after the boom, thinking about just posing but I don't think it would look nice. It needs more.

And I am just lost on what to do for never forget lol. I think I am just going to give in on that

P.S. sorry for my bad grammar. I am tired as fuck right now.
I have done some tricking lately
one with flash (my first mp full, please CnC)
and other in sp, I got bored and I figured why not
-----
I also pulled out this
Attached Files
Demini - Solo.rpl (151.2 KB, 8 views)
Tricking - Flash.rpl (556.1 KB, 10 views)
Demini - Runner.rpl (154.1 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Demini; Nov 29, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump