Toribash
Original Post
NimbleThief's humble replay thread.
Hey there, I've been messing around in SP and made some replays, please judge.
Attached Files
AAA..rpl (52.0 KB, 10 views)
Just from the side..rpl (41.1 KB, 7 views)
I hit my self..rpl (30.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by NimbleThief; Dec 7, 2013 at 05:25 PM.
vlone
AAA: Sketchy start, you reverse chest rotation for no apparent reason, which doesn't look good, and score most of your DM's by mashing bits of Uke against your chest instead of hitting or kicking. It also looks like you've lowered the DM treshold from the way uke simply breaks apart with the first and last DM's. The opening would have had potential with a shorter engage distance though, and I've seen worse flourishes than your spin before slumping on the ground in lieu of a pose

Just from the side: You move very fluidly into the attack, but hanging on to uke's arm and symmetrically pushing his torso apart with your feet wasn't so smooth. Especially since again I'm finding it very difficult to believe you achieved this with 100 DM treshold.

I hit my self (sic.): It's good to see that you have grasped the idea that better-looking and more effective moves need a buildup. A handstand like this puts you in a good position for a powerful upwards kick. The way you hold all and simply fall onto your hand looks stiff, though. The way your Tori's foot hardly grazing Uke's chest to produce multiple DMs looks silly. 100 is really the minimum DM treshold to be using in almost all cases.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!