Toribash
Original Post
[S]robotish-human head
hello all and welcome to my thread today ill be selling this head I made I could make it fully robotish if you request it but I made it half human half robot cos my imagination wasn't working to make it fully robot, the head also come with strap and without.(like I said previously im willing to do it 100% robot)
anyways so
Artist:me(leb3ast)
Previous owner:none
size: 512x512 (autoresize)
recolour:no
autobuy: I don't know yet
min raise: 500
(I don't have 512 head although I dl lp hampa therefor you will see my head in 512 resolution, if you want to see it in 128 just dl lp me)
here are the pics

Last edited by LeB3ast; Apr 12, 2014 at 08:52 PM.
/bump like i mentioned earlier im willing to make it 100% robot and/or more detailed i just need ideas also lowered min raise to 500
-----
3 houres left and noother bids, I got it?
Last edited by Fire; Apr 13, 2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Alright i like that offer emile it would be nice if i could get a 5k offer or else keep on offering consider 5k like an autobuy BUT dont send the tc before we got things sorted out
3.5k until now is my maximum.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
ok sounds nice if I don't get any better offers in 24 hours the head will be yours emile
I will make you a full robot head and you could get both versions
Take in note that the back of the head of the robot head wont be very detailed but it will still look nice but yea I wont be able to do it since I wont have my computer before Thursday anyways I would appreciate it if someone raises thank you and thanks emile for your offer really appreciate it