Toribash
Original Post
(TF) The Fighters
This is a new clan, I own it, but stevie9952 should be co owning. The whole point of this clan is to learn tactics, have good discussions the clan, play with eachother and have fun. we will have tournaments when we get bigger too, but for the most part we will just have fun, and practice tactics, people who are in it should check the clan forms once and a while, we will post replays here and talk about new stuff in toribash, and random things, and we will have servers on weekends to play with the rest of the clan.
Rules
No hating on other players, if any tori player says you have been starting arguments, i will message you about it
be active, and post on the clan forums once and awhile
and just be respectful and have fun
thats about it for now

Current members:
ChillerVB: Leader
tet123: fighter
Stevie5592: leader
corbinion: fighter
Last edited by ChillerVB; Jan 8, 2014 at 02:40 AM.
if you want to join fill out an app with you name, grade, and belt, with a replay, and say some things about you and how much you play
Name:Gabe
Grade:5th
Belt:Green

i am a good player and i am respectful and a goodsport i can help out with anything that you need
tell me what you think
-----
here
-----
theres a lot of new people, make sure you guys come here and post and get updates, dont invite people without permission, and have fun
Attached Files
vb sparring with stevieee.rpl (542.0 KB, 11 views)
vb flipping with stevie.rpl (593.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by ChillerVB; Dec 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the forum council i will make perfect replys to the apps so if you apply make sure you inforem me
-----
im at school lol i have to take a 4-5 paragraph essay but ill see yall later. bye X3
Last edited by Twin; Dec 12, 2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump