Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]Texture Set
Hey,Guys.

So far I'm trying once again to come up with something new but I still can't make anything new besides the same style so ye.

Here it's.

Head

Fixed

C&C are appreciated.

Feel free to point out some ideas for texture set.

Edit:

New Set .
Last edited by iNoTo; May 26, 2010 at 06:20 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
I like it. but, make the shading blend a little more on the bottom, like you did on the sides of the head. And a little neater, i see white marks where you shaded on the right + left side of the head. erase the black line going thru the eye and see what it looks like.

so far, i like it. come up with some more.
7/10
Okay fixed the white lines as you suggested , for now I moved the head a bit down so it could match with the tori force/relax.
Some stuff.

I like the way it is like a vector kind of. It does not look very metallic at all which is good in this head.

I like how it is filled almost fully which is good.

I like the vents and mouth area because there is a good mix of colors.

I like the color scheme alot but i think you need some brighter colors to make it pop.

Try to incorporate a different kind of style into it.

8/10.

~Bloobing/Ecto
Your style is a vector style, if you want change you should try to add depth to the image; shading, shadows, light effects, etc...
Its a good head but could really use some touching up. 8/10
Well if I add more stuffs to it would look a bit more messy , since I'm mostly going for a plain/clean style but it didn't go much in that way :P.

Either way thanks for the comments so far will take them into consideration to improve on my next texture head which won't be here for another while.
Very detailed and intricate, but it doesn't map onto the head too well. Might just be overdetailing it, but it's mostly just that the mapping is a little awkward.

Would probably work with the rest of the set, just the face looks a little small and the details are a but crammed in. I think it's a pretty good start though, would like to see the final product.
虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず。
Something about the mouth-part just seems a bit off to me... I think its the moustache-shaped black bit on top, just makes the mout look too big
Katana League
The Aikido Team
You know I think I'm going to remake this head again , since there seems to be many flaws in it when you guys have pointed them out .