Toribash
Original Post
[S]Custom Sets and Heads
Hey guys I'm selling customized heads for 500tc and full sets for 1.2k tc... well that's it so bye. Just reply a color and what you want it to look like and I'll start making it. Probably will be finished in a week at least.
Amazing Box
I'm looking for a simple plain 512x512 white head texture with glowing purple(demolition color) eyes. Feel free to add more details if you think it would look better. I would like the eyes to look somewhat similar to arthas's eyes from WoW. Will pay more if I like it. Pm me when you start working on it
Attached Images
image.jpg (5.2 KB, 176 views)
~ Check out my new replay thread!~
IM looking for a set that will match my tori. i will offer 400 tc and a sphinx force. btw i am offering same thing on a diff thread so yeah.
-----
o the pic didnt work xD
-----

here is my tori

tell me if that works xD
-----
undo my offer plz
-----
undo that undo! and my tori is red with a demon head so if i get a set, no head.
Last edited by EliMcFly; Oct 29, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello
I have an idea, but i can not draw it.
So, i wanna:
Texture set with original head
To feets can draw iphones, i think, it is so pretty
Can use apple symbol and parts of ios7- interface.
I need original and fresh ideas, pm me or write here
payment
about 35k, with dependents of quality
Good luck
Apple
Can you make me a Neptune robotic head? please don't make it gay. it is a regular head texture not 256 or 512.
Thanks
If you make it bad ill only pay like 100 or 200 :/
[EDIT] Cancel this.
Last edited by tylercoon; Oct 31, 2013 at 12:22 AM.
pleez just give me any set not with any noob forces or anything a nice head texture and nice body textures 2ktc thank u good luck with all the request
pm me when ur done pleez