Ranking
Original Post
Liquid needs a new game
Ye, so I'm completely done with diablo III (I just finished becoming OP and playing the game without even concentrating on the highest possible difficulty) and I already play league of legends, bored with that aswell. I already have minecraft, I already have skyrim, all the halos, crysis 3 and PoE. The game must be on the computer and I would like it to be multiplayer so I can play it with my smaller brother and a couple of friends. Doesn't have to be team based and I'm open to all suggestions.

Edit: must be free to play
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
warframe

inb4snarkycommentbyalejandro

I PLAYED THAT GAME SINCE THE ALPHA MY NAME IS ALEJANDRO IN THERE AND I'VE GOT BETA SHIT LOL JK THERE'S STILL NO BETA SHIT BUT I WILL HAVE IT BECAUSE I PLAYED THAT GAME SINCE THE ALPHA MY NAME IS ALEJANDRO IN THERE AND I'VE GOT BETA SHIT LOL JK THERE'S STILL NO BETA SHIT BUT I WILL HAVE IT
I made an account in beta and tried to play

I got as far as starting the tutorial (kind of) but my computer is a PoS and couldn't play it

seems like a fun game though
FIRED UP
5 was a total disaster.
But this one is much much better. Not a good start but the story is interesting.
:(){ :|: & };:
resident evil 6 is not even free and it sucks, I hate that they turned the series into an action game and not a "save bullets" kind of game.