Ranking
Original Post
My Thread about olives
I like food, xbox, TB, dogs, and baseball. I hate panda loving no life girly pants dimwits but a dude with the name Wesley is pretty sexy. I've been playing TB for quite some time. I am pretty laid back i'm easy to get along with. Im excited to be in this clan you guys are all cool. I hate mashed potatoes and I have blonde hair. I'm 5'9 and 172 pounds and I am white. Hopefully I did thi correctly because I had 4 hours of sleep. I generaly avoid conflict with the community. I love marketing and giving can gaduation tests. I am a youtuber but I haven't really touched it lately. I'm usually just chilling on TB and I like too help people so if you need anything just ask! I live in Lawton, Oklahoma it's hot here. I work at Olive Garden as a busser. I'm sixteen and I drive a Nissan Altima. I love just hanging out with friends and i'm a big movie buff. My favourite movie would have to be good fellas. I plan on being a pharmacist and I really love having a good time! I love collecting sets and if you want too check them out just PM me! Olives are pretty nasty but I love apples. They are the best, as are strawberries. I love taekyyon but my best mod is aikido!

ale is decently organized but some what neat. (;
Last edited by josemi; Jun 19, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
That was horrible, just horrible...
Must be the worst 'Thread of yourself' i've seen.
Sorry man, but it's horrifying.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
That was horrible, just horrible...
Must be the worst 'Thread of yourself' i've seen.
Sorry man, but it's horrifying.

I completely disagree. I am sexy.
It was definitely the worst so far but it doesn't really matter.
If he doesn't have much to say about himself, let it be.
Sorry i'll cook up information when I get some sleep. Thanks Chatter!
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
ALSO. You missed something which is very important and it HAS to be in this thread and you should feel stupid for not posting it.

Say ale is neat.
Weak thread.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
hey guys remember when I didn't make one at all?

also please inform me how it's humanly possible to not like mashed potatoes.