Toribash
Original Post
Replays ? In my Toribash ?

Obstacleuke : eww..grabbing.. i know. All i wanted to do is get the head off and stumble over uke afterwards.

minimalism : Tried to get a clean d-cap and split without having to do all that much, came out quite nice imo.

kickingfrenzy : My personal favorite, no grabs..lotsa kicks

kazong : Random crap i did at work... 4 replays look better than 3 :P

comments and criticism (constructive or not...) please, i tend to return the favor and comment yours as well ;)

New replays in later posts !
Attached Files
obstacleuke.rpl (160.5 KB, 234 views)
minimalism.rpl (82.7 KB, 180 views)
kickingfrenzy.rpl (154.8 KB, 214 views)
kazong.rpl (115.9 KB, 161 views)
Last edited by Rutzor; Oct 12, 2008 at 08:21 PM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Obstacleuke was nice grab or none, the kick and little walk afterwords were perfect. I like that you stay relatively upright the whole way through, like youre in a rush and you reaally need to get past uke quickly :P The grab might have been a little long but thats the right way to use them, the kick definately made up for it.

Kicking frenzy was the best of the lot, simply amazing. And uke gets a grand total of 0 points.. i can manage a clean decap but to get 4 dismembering kicks in without even clipping your ankle is very impressive! I like the balance as well, landing on 2 feet really tops a replay off for me.

Minmalism doesnt compare to the last 2 but the decap was cool and a cant beleive you got a split with that little tap, thats some serious accuracy!

Kazong i didnt like as much, still very controlled and nice but grabbing after you jumped towards him was a bit of an anticlimax, killed the flow slightly. As with minimalism its good but suffers in the shadow of the first 2 replays.

Excellent work overall as usual.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
obstacleuke: gotta say, I was thinking of something like hurdles in the olympics... the obstacle theme in this was so unrecognizable that had you nor pointed it out, I wouldn't have seen it... good idea though, hope you manage to do it next time
minimalism: an accurate name, although the first hit was kinda stylish too... sure is minimalistic for your level, though, knowing your fluid dancing buildups.
kickingfrenzy: O_O... what's that, 3 kicks a full leg's lenght apart in space? great shiiz! and it keeps it's rhythm like a metronome, for the 3 first hits anyways.
kazong: LOVE the serpent blood spray from the head, and a shatterhit is the only good way to justify a grab, but still, I had to edit a decap in there too... archaeologists of the future will wonder how this one replay of yours is way stiffer than others from the buildup on :P. I like how messy it turned up though. uke's shoulders look severely sunburnt at the time of impact
Attached Files
9 rutzor edit 1.rpl (107.3 KB, 75 views)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thanks for the comments Spree n Arch, always a pleasure to read your criticism.

In fact, most of the replays i posted didnt take THAT long, kickingfrenzy took roughly 20 mins for the 3 kicks and maybe a few minutes more for the ending/pose stuff.

I got a similar Edit Archlurps, now where did i put it...gonna post it in case i ever find it again (my folders is a mess )

Here's one i wanted to post in the OP but i wanted to wait until the split works.
Attached Files
360splitcap.rpl (121.6 KB, 101 views)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

hmmh... works well enough for me already... or did I not get the point?

anyways, good to know my edit was different enough. (if that's as similar as your own edits get)
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Whoa, great stuff Rutz
I'm not really in the mood for an extensive review, but i gotta say, i love your style.
Also, your skill at staying upright is impressive, you make it look so easy :0
Can't really think of anything constructive to say, so err... Great job!
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
hmmh... works well enough for me already... or did I not get the point?

anyways, good to know my edit was different enough. (if that's as similar as your own edits get)

the replay i posted wasnt the one i meant :P

still cant find it ^_^

those are insane lol. Its hard to those, its very hard to do those limp and in a cool way, and its almost impossible to do them your style =D
When fighting with someone you must first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you can be a mile away and have their shoes.
<----happy

Thanks guys ^_^

here's one more

Come back you..... : split and decap, nothing out of ordinary but i liked how i got ukes upper body back with the one leg to decap him with the other one.
Attached Files
come back you.....rpl (122.3 KB, 87 views)