Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Mac Modding Problem
So yeah i just bought a mac and downloaded toribash.Now my problem is not an opening problem or something.I like to mod in toribash but i just cant seem to find a mods file.If anybody helped me that'd be great
Last edited by Rai; Sep 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM.
Hello,

Did you download Toribash through Steam or the website?

Website - D: \Applications\Toribash\data\mod or.... You may go to your Applications Folder, Right Click Toribash, "Open Package Contents" and head into the "data" Folder.

Steam - A bit more tricky, involves heading into a Hidden Directory in the Mac OS since Mac is amazing and likes to hide folders. But I wouldn't be able to assist you with that unless I hopped on my Mac OS. However, you may just be able to Right Click the Toribash game in your Library of Steam games, and it will have a selection of options. Click "Properties". After that, you will be taken to a menu with a number of selections and tabs, select the "Local Files" tab, and click on "Browse Local Files..." That may take you to the correct Folder.

Post again if you have any further issues with the situation, or if the above mentioned solutions do not work for you.
Last edited by Cheshyre; Sep 26, 2014 at 09:02 PM.