Ranking
Original Post
Replays don't download properly.
Ok, so, since I updated to beta 3 I haven't been able to see replays. And not just on the beta, on every single toribash I have, from 3.69 to 3.8.

Now I have beta 5 and it's still not working. I deleted all my other toribash files and re installed beta 5 because I thought it was the "don't install in the same directory as another" thing. It still doesn't work and I can't download the 3.83 version from the site either.

When I download something from firefox and I open the folder it will download to, next to the file (replay.rpl for example) there is a replay.rpl.text. When the download is finished the .text is gone but with toribash files such as replays and the 3.83 installer the .text doesn't work so I'm left with the 0 bytes files.
I tried to download other files and I had no problem, I only get that with toribash files.

If someone could help, that'd be great.

EDIT: Now I can't get other files as well. :/ They're all 0 bytes.
Last edited by Nightin; Jan 17, 2010 at 12:45 AM.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Actually, I have the same problem as you.

Normally, associating the .rpl files with toribash.exe or tb.exe would work, but it doesn't work nowadays for some reason.

So I figured out a fix: Install 3.72, that will make .rpl as toribash default, then reinstall 3.8 beta 5 and it will modify the version.

IF you dont have 3.72 i'll upload it for you.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Nah, it's ok. It wasn't a problem from toribash, but from firefox. I used chrome to download replays to see if it works and it did.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu