Toribash
Original Post
[TPC] New Clan Story
Well we agreed it's about time for a new clan story because the one I've had for years is getting old. Pretty much just conjure up the best clan story you can for TPC and the winner gets 1,500-2,500 depending on how I like it.

Ends in 1 week.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
The Pie Clan came along waaaay back in the 1900`s, when Gman80 was around. It started like this....

When PieGod was a white belt, he was training in the gym, and he finally became a black belt. He went the Game Masters and he said "I want to make my own clan", and then they went through the coarse and they finally said "Great! Your all set to start your new clan: TPC(The Pie Clan)". He went and gathered all thd members that were accepted: PieGod, Morbon, Maxfire1, Rolol1coko, Coocoomber, Deeza445, Natejas, Ninorossii, TCPbank, Techwiz, and R3dr4gonz, and then they set out to be number 1 of all the clans!
Have you ever wanted something? Something bad ass and wonderful?
Well this is a story about a pie... It's not just a pie, it's "The Pie Clan"
It all started one day in a far away land called toribash.
These Tories and Uke's came across a pie.
No one has ever seen such a round edible thing.
Soon there came a rainfall of pie's across different server's.
Each pie picked it's own owner and when the owner eats the pie.
It gave them unbelievable powers of the pie.
Soon they all gathered up into one group and made "THE PIE CLAN"
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
I liked them both. I'll just wait untill the deadline for more applicants.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Long time ago the man whos name PieGod a man who was wandering around the world to find friends and family are missing, and he found a place where the kidnapper lived, and he was mad and wanna beat Hampa , and he was beaten and thrown into the river

one day, a priest found PieGod after that the pastor was giving the medicine to the PieGod and when he woke up he saw the priest can perform various kinds of movement he wanted to learn martial arts fight the priest make it as his disciple and taught him martial arts stance after that

one day later the teacher was killed by a Hampa Messengers and he intends to take revenge and look for members of The Pie Clan, after which they came and saved the entire family PieGod , and Kill Hampa after that The Pie Clan has become the number one clan in Toribash World..

THE END
Long ago in a distant land of pie there was a god. Going by the the name of PieGod, he was more myth then reality, but feared nonetheless. PieGod was from an older time and had grown tired of the customs of the pie people, he needed to get away.

Aiding in his decision was rumors of Tori’s and Uke’s, said to be some of the most feared beings to walk the earth. This needed to be investigated; one would not say a god fears anything. After years of traveling, PieGod heard about a Uke not to far from him. He found him and they fought a mighty battle. PieGod enjoyed the battle so much that he decided that he would hunt down the best to be crowned god of all.

In his quest for ultimate victory many other pies that heard about the mighty battle started joining him, forming the pie clan, these warriors were all hardened combatants on the outside, fearing very little and yet each very different on the inside, each with their own specialties and skills. The quest is on...
Last edited by Vandetta; May 24, 2011 at 10:48 PM.
Shop + VorteX + Toribash = FUN
confUseD?
long ago , there was a kingdom in a land named toribash , its king was a good king and was loved for many years during his reign and in this kingdom there were many guilds both good and evil , during this time there were no such things as pie but one day there came an inoccent tori named marvin which noticed the sudden rise of the number of evil guilds in the kingdom then one day he was doing rounds in the kingdom but suddenly a group of tori s aprroached him and try to steel from him but marvin fought back and escaped.... and after that day simmilar incidents happened in this good kingdom
and marvin said "the poor citizens of this kingdom is being abused badly , but where is the forces of the king " so marvin took off to meet the king in the castle ....
after a short journey he finnaly reached the castled only to find out that the king has fallen ill and has died , his evil son took over the throne and ruled infairly and it turns out that he is a leader of one of the evil guilds but never the less marvin asked the evil king to stop this madness saying "noble king , stop the madness in town !!!" but the king did not listen and had marvin thrown out the castle then marvin said " if you wont do it ,i will", after , marvin set of on a journey to the unknown then he found a monk who thought him many things in the art of fighting , but suddenly after 2 months of training he saw a strange phoenix who lead him to a secret cave in the mountains , there he found a kind being who said "i see you are pure hearted so there for i shall give you the powers of "pie" and you shall change your name to pie god" ....
after mastering the his powers and the ways of the pie , he went back to the now corrupted kingdom , and then pie god said " i cant do this alone so he set of to form his own guild and found morbon ,maxfire1,techwizz,redragon and many others "
after forming this guiled he called it the pie clan and they set off to restore peace to the kingdom .....
after a long and grousm journey to restore peace , they finnaly brought down the evil king and his evil guilds ... and brought peace and order back the the land but its not over yet .......
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Very very long ago a couple of tori's met at the "PieHole" when they all ordered the most awesome pie ever called "The Pie" they realised tehy had something incomon. They started to beat the hell out of Uke together and found oóut that it was really a lot of fun. Because it all started when they ordered "The Pie" they decided to name the clan after "The Pie" and thats the story behind the name of a clan called "The Pie Clan".

Quite short but its the best i could come up with...