After a long pause here comes my new and certainly best Toribash video so far:

People who were too cool to make it to the credit list:
-Tamer0
-The guy that made the blackholesun.inc shader
-Tempo
Very sorry for that.

ORIGINAL SHADERS

HQ LINK
Last edited by Muffindo; Feb 17, 2010 at 05:50 PM.
It's blocked due to copyright grounds for me.

EDIT* Nevermind, It's working now... I'd edit again when I'm done watching.

EDIT**, Nice choice of song, first of all. I thought it was lovely! Some parts got repeatitive, Like some of the splits. But you made it all look different with the camera angles and effects. I think some parts that were slowed down, should of been at regular speed. But onther than that, I loved it. Nice work!
Last edited by ed; Feb 14, 2010 at 04:04 PM.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Pretty nice, though I think you tripped out a bit too much with the transitions sometimes... And the chromakeying (green-screening) you did was a nice touch, but it cut off several times when he was jumping.
Oh and as I said, you need to record in 1280x720, and also export it in 720p HD with Sony Vegas.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a very nice video, just giving constructive criticism. ;)

But I can't comment on much more, just keep making more videos!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I have to say, that was highly enjoyable. The bit where you and Uke are watching your video and you kill him when he says it sucks was a very nice and original touch. The effects were varied and the pace of the video was maintained succcessfully.

Howeverrrr, there are quite a few ways in which it could be improved to make a much cleaner, clearer video:-

1) Freecam the replays so they can be viewed from the best angle. For a lot of the replays, the camera was so far back I couldn't tell what was going on. I know they had to be fast to match the tempo of the music but they could have been clearer.
2) The ending really didn't fit with the rest of the video. I was expecting a fast, punchy ending to end it nicely, but everything suddenly slowed down and the theme changed completely. Maybe that was what you were going for, or maybe it wasn't. Either way, I personally thought it was unneeded.

Overall: Sending Pure force.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Really nice job Muffindo. Nice effects and replays. A bit hype in the beginning but great nonetheless. 9/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
83 Should have sent replays, amazing video Muffing, also good song choice.
Replays were really good,effects were nice, transitions..well..the single one that didn't really fit was the box one, it looked too plain.

9/10
Centuries Of Damn
Nice effects and replays and stuff. 8/10
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010