Toribash
Original Post
Deactivating textures.
I want to rock my Tori without any textures for a while, so I deactivated them all. The only problem is that it doesn't work. In the shop it says they are inactive, but when I play they are still there.

Is it possible to revert?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
I want to rock my Tori without any textures for a while, so I deactivated them all. The only problem is that it doesn't work. In the shop it says they are inactive, but when I play they are still there.

Is it possible to revert?

If you deactivated them then they wont re-download.
Just go to your custom folder and delete everything.
Next time when you'll come back in the game, your tori will show up without textures, and you will be able to see trails and gradients too.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

One downside though - everybody that has already downloaded your textures, will still see them. Unless you tell every single one of them to go and delete them aswell.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
*same doubt*
Dont wanna spam the section with an equal thread, ive a shin text i want to quit, should i upload a blank texture?

Just upload the color you want.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
*same doubt*
Dont wanna spam the section with an equal thread, ive a shin text i want to quit, should i upload a blank texture?

If you want to get rid of it, then dont upload any new picture in it, just deactivate the item and delete your custom folder.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!