Toribash
Original Post
My replay is glitching, can you help me
I spent 1 and a half hour doing a replay, I saved it, and when I put it, it starts jumping frames, there's any way to fix it ? I'll post the replay so you see what I'm talking about, mod is classic with default settings
Attached Files
Manitkboom.rpl (321.1 KB, 27 views)
Wolololololo
ehhh....

Read the rules next time.

Originally Posted by marcus View Post
When making a thread, the title should reflect upon the question you want answered. No more 'help', 'i have a question', or '?' titled threads. The title will be edited and the thread maker warned.

I will edit the title for you this time, but next time you break the rules you might be infracted.

Be more careful in the future.
Last edited by Mathias; Dec 5, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Yes it's called glitching.
No one really knows why it happens, and it's pretty weird and it happens really randomly.

Really, the only way to 100% fix is to restart the replay all over again from the last point where it didn't glitch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Yes, watch the replay, remember where it aproximately started to glitch, then watch it again and press P and then E before it glitches.

if it already glitched at the start, you gotta do it all over
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think I just learned how to make this glitch go away

open your replay on notepad (change its file extention to .txt) and delete all the lines that start with POS. save and open the replay, should be fixed

it worked in one of my glitched replays, I would like more people to test to check if it is actually a legit way to get rid of this glitch, which would be great because this happens all the time and ruins replays
Last edited by pusga; Dec 5, 2014 at 07:39 PM.
oh yeah
Pusga, tryed what you said, and I think that's not the way my tori is suposed to work, close enought tho, adding replay so you'll see what I'm talking about and you can have some fun ( I have the replay 2 times so don't worry, I didn't lose anything)
Attached Files
Replay .__..rpl (59.1 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by SrCheetah; Dec 6, 2014 at 01:17 AM.
Wolololololo
When I download a replay through links in a thread it gives me attachment.php
Hey is this what you call "Fighting". If so... you have no idea what it really is
I don't really understand what you're saying, try to right click the replay, and select open with... then select toribash from your computer
Wolololololo