Ranking
Original Post
Armored Core
Does anyone else here at all play Armored Core? I've played 1, 2, Nexus, 4 and For Answer, and thought they were pretty funky games. 4 and For Answer are both for the 360 and PS3, and wanted to know if anyone else played either of them online.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I have played one Armored Core a long time ago, not sure what number was it. 'Twas lots fun to customize the robot, but the fighting felt a bit restricted and.. slow. Is For Answer any good? I read that the pace of the battles were faster and better compared to the others.
Last edited by Geast; Apr 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM.
[CENTER]"Sigma"
I played 2 I think it was and enjoyed it but Im not sure it would be as much fun for casul gamer.
Anyone else find it easies to make your self as heavy as posable insted of going for speed?

(hope Im thinking of the right game)
[o]
Played it once. Never was good at it. Kept spamming my weapons and hopelessly missing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games