Toribash
Has the world gone mad?

Bork: Admins are head of everything. You can report them to suomynona or veb if you had/have a problem with their actions. However you
may want to know that it is most likely against your odds because, like I said before, they are in charge of everything. I hope I was helpful.
[spirit]
Uhhh, They were Muting me, but not other admins who were doing more than I was. Screenies. And I was kicked for saying that I was going to report.

Sorry for it being Small, I MS painted them into one picture.

Edit: Reading: They go Left To Right and then down to the next Line.

Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Has the world gone mad?

Bork: Admins are head of everything. You can report them to suomynona or veb if you had/have a problem with their actions. However you
may want to know that it is most likely against your odds because, like I said before, they are in charge of everything. I hope I was helpful.

Uhhh, Well It was in game Admins and then Mosier(Spamming and getting away with it) and KiTFoX(He was there, Don't know if he did stuff) and when I called Mosier out on spamming, I got muted, and later, kicked.

[ToriKnight]dude: Power Abuse
Last edited by Bork; Feb 23, 2009 at 05:06 AM.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Like I said before mate send a pm to an admin. They will help you out more than what will happen here. I'm sure everything will work out without anymore problems.
[spirit]
Yeah. But Cinder left before this problem.
KiTFoX didn't do anything.
Mostly whoever was hosting the tourney.
And someone with a [ToriKnights] Tag was telling me that I would be kicked.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
Thank you Bork,

We are looking into this...

Our tournaments encompass a wide range of activities, and sometimes, it's in the spirit of a tourney say for example girlfight.tbm, where comments well, get spammish. Ultimately, hosts are there to give people a good time and we apologise if you take it the wrong way and/or have been offended in the process.

Do let me know if you have any similar issues like this in future and I will be glad to discuss this with you.

Best regards,

Gman80
Gone Fishing