Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Abortion, what do you think?
<Could anyone move this to "Discussion" please?>

Recently the government in my country (Argentina) is considering to make abortions legal.
The population is going wild because half of it accepts it and the others dont.

Im not sure about my position because every case is different and even if we talk about a certain case nothing is clear, for example, a girl who was raped and now pregnant wants to have an abortion, from one point of view, she should be able to abort it because she didnt plan to get pregnant, but from another point of view the baby didnt have anythig to do with the rape and he is getting killed.

But what im sure about is that people who are against abortion, insted of complaining so much, should teach/promote safe sex because that would mean less unwanted babies > less abortions

What do YOU think?
Last edited by tato64; Nov 5, 2011 at 02:00 AM.
Anti-abortion. They don't allow it in my country but pregnant teenagers do it still. And their Catholic. Which is like, killing a child, causing a mortal sin.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Anti-abortion. They don't allow it in my country but pregnant teenagers do it still. And their Catholic. Which is like, killing a child, causing a mortal sin.

You Irish?

Also, I'm against abortion. I also don't see how anyone can live with themselves after they practically told some doctors to kill their child.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Pro choice.

Bringing a child into this world that is unwanted is far worse than killing a half developed organism before it is even aware of it's surroundings.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
As long as the baby is not in its "primary stage" and they kill it while its not out, I dont see a problem with it.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Neutral, but note this: If you get someone pregnant/get pregnant and you're underaged and cant even support yourself, how could you support a kid. You wouldnt want your parents to deal with YOUR mistakes so whynot get rid of the problem before it gets out of hand

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Parents should assume the responsibility of bringing a child to life.
I mean, if they dont want to be parents, why does they have sex?
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
because it feels good
it can be fun
not all sex is meant to lead to a child

anyway, if someone gets pregnant and they truly don't want a kid, they'll find a way to get rid of it (via abortion/abandonment/some other method) regardless of relevant laws; it may as well be made easier for them