Toribash
Original Post
Lying toribashians
Hey i dont know if this is the right place to put this thread soz if it is wrong place.

yesterday i went into a room hosted by [search]ding1 and he would give you 200 tc if you beat him. i beat him and he gave me 200 tc. today i went in to a room which was called: "beat me and get 2000tc" hosted by [search]ding1 again. i beat him but directly after i beat him he changed the name of the room. i asked for tc but he said that the name of the room wasnt "beat me and get 2000tc" and refused to pay. there were other people in there who agreed with me and he still refused to pay. is this a bannable offence? is it possible that anybody can make him pay me? plz help.

Originally Posted by iamrubbish View Post
Hey i dont know if this is the right place to put this thread soz if it is wrong place.

is it possible that anybody can make him pay me? plz help.

This should be in the sub-forum called Support.

I highly doubt that you are going to be payed your money.

Do you have any screenshots of the event.
This can provide hard evidenve of the event.

Note: While online, I also saw this room called "2000TC for beating me".

Wait for more help.
argh.

He has no obligation to give you money.

It was wrong, but not against the rules.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I joined his room either yesterday or a day ago. I've seen this for myself. He's been warned several times. He's using one sided mods to farm. Banning.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do