Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
39 years?!
So I upload my replay, and about an hour later go back to see if anyone's watched it, and I apparently submitted it 39 years ago, time travel conspiracy anyone? http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?tag=Romulus
Last edited by Romulus_old; Feb 16, 2009 at 04:28 AM.
I think veb accidentally typed 0 instead of time().

Not really a horrendous bug, just a blatantly obvious one...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Sorry if you find this post useless Kitfox, but i'm being useful. It's a glitch, and you're not actually supporting him by saying it's funny. Nothing important though, just something the almighty Veb may have mistyped.

User was infracted for this post (Not Helping at all)
Last edited by Mosier; Feb 16, 2009 at 06:52 AM.
Go to Foolio's Store: Foolish Pics

FUCK

EPIC HEADS AND SIGNS WITH EPIC QUALITY
Yea. I wish i had the powerz to close threads for being unhelpful D: Does it really matter if something says you posted something 39 years ago?

FUCK

Does it hurt to post a bug once in a while man? So it's silly but the directions say post bugs here. No specific detail on what kind of bugs either. Kinda funny once you think about it so just relax and enjoy the lol.
[spirit]
I may have loled for a while, but now I'm trying to feel important. And now were definitely just blabbering D: I wish I was a ToriAgent :/

FUCK

Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
Sorry if you find this post useless Kitfox, but i'm being useful. It's a glitch, and you're not actually supporting him by saying it's funny. Nothing important though, just something the almighty Veb may have mistyped.

Dude I'm not a support moderator. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.