Toribash
Original Post
1K+Items fruity/colorful head texture request
I need a head texture, but one that matches my colors. It MUST fit my current collection of textures and joint colors. /lp 0 blkk to view my items and stuff.

its pretty much up to you. i want the textures that are simple, but look good. it does not have to be a fruit head, but if it is, make sure it has distinguishable eyes, and mouth. Also, you could make 2-3 heads, which i will buy together. (i want a few so i can switch when i get bored.) If no heads are presented that i like, payment will not be given. Try to keep colors to noxious/acid/supernova/crimson.

Ill buy the textures of the person i like the best. he/she will recieve 1k TC, as well as item(s?) in my inventory that is not currently equiped. (remember to ask me beforehand to confirm). i have some spare torsos that are worth a reasonable amount of tc, (noxious, gold) and some trails (camo)

if 2 people decide to work together, im fine on that too. just send the textures to one person, and you can split the tc/items by yourself.

addition requirments might be added later, when i see what kind of heads are submitted.
- its been a while
My first atempt:

[if it goes about the item - I don't need one so if I win I will take the most expensive one]

Second atempt:

Last edited by BakuMiszcz; Apr 4, 2009 at 10:11 AM.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)