Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Client wont load/connect to servers?
I was just about to be up in GMHotseat (hosted by Dannyrug and 2WC), when all of a sudden my client stopped responding (no it's not my computer, it's my internet making the client lag). Anyway..
I re-launched my client, and now every time I go to '/jo' something it just freezes like it did before I was about to play in the GMHotseat.
When i try to load servers the lobby just stays screen white (besides the titles).

Does anybody know how I can fix this?
father of philip scone
No warning? Thank god I wasn't dueling a high amount of tc. What's the point of dueling if Hampa randomly resets the servers with absolutely no warning?
Because it might have been a emergency reset. Could have been getting ddosed or something.
|liqour|

The servers have been posing issues all day, some of the servers have crashed and 2 of the main consoles also crashed. (From what I've heard)
They're doing restarts to solve these issues and make sure it doesn't happen again.
I believe thats what's happening to the best of my knowledge however one can't be 100% sure.
Yea, same thing happened to me, i was in a 100 tc duel with tokeriu then my shit crashed, i tried upgrading to 4.92 (Or 4.91 i think) and nothing happend. ;-;