Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Iron Man!
To celebrate the upcoming Iron Man movie I've been working on a full body texture set. It's now at final stages of development (a few details which I just CAN NOT work out ) so I figured I'd show it to all of you. The thing is, I very much doubt that I'll be able to get all of the texture items before the release date and this puts me in a bit of a conundrum as to what I should do with it. I'm leaning slightly towards selling it, however that'll probably depend on the offers I can get.

Without further ado here are the screenshots (Click for larger, higher resolution image):

The head

Detail of the head and "bling" on the back of his feet ^_^

More detail on back of feet.

Detail on the legs

Frontal view

Detail on legs and feet

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
awsomeness

iron man pwns
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Haha, fast replies. Deagle, I'm still unsure as to what I'm going to do, in any case if I do sell it, there's a good chance it'll be a big fiesta extravaganza party auction thing on the days preceding the release. We'll see, though.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
I tried, but the stretch factor was so bad that I couldn't get any decent flaming quality out of it. I made up for it with the "bling" on the back of his feet! ^_^

B&B&B&