Toribash
Original Post
Road to freestyle/realism
I might not be good. But it will be by the end.

First ones realism(?).
Second ones freestyle(?).
Attached Files
dem steps.rpl (75.6 KB, 70 views)
Gone like the wind.rpl (118.6 KB, 67 views)
Working with a somewhat realistic(ish) type kicking motion this time
I put this up, but I realized something was wrong about it. Was on a different account when I made it, so I just redid the name issue.
Attached Files
fly high kick.rpl (131.8 KB, 52 views)
First kick of that newest one was super good, the second was... Less so. You got some decent fluidity going on in general, though there are a few jerky moments here and there, mostly when you hit the ground (which i know can be supremely difficult to avoid). I don't really have any tips, just continue down this road and try to top yourself all the time, it'll work eventually. :U

POST SCRIPTUM: this post is meant to be positive, it is not without reason you are a member of ORMO
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
It's small, but I think you'll get the point.
Was working with just flipping in general, nothing big or fancy. If you have any ideas on how I can improve my realism, feel free to let me know.

Also, 2 versions.
Attached Files
Backflip.rpl (32.9 KB, 35 views)
Backflip2.rpl (60.5 KB, 24 views)
hm... comment. :|.. xD, jk, lets go to the replays.
dem steps: was very nice, the style,the opener and the backflip was nice, not much to say :P 9/10
Gone like the wind: the moves before the jump were nicer but.. the jump.. >_<!. make a better position while jumping, after that no problem :3. 8/10
fly high kick: well.. the opener was nice, the move was ok, the first kick was awesome, the second... ugg.. >-<!.. sorry 8/10
backflip: very nice one, good backflip and very well made pose 9/10
backflip2:same, 2 good backflips, and the last move made me lol 8.5/10
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
Just going to comment the replays I feel like to comment.

gone like the wind - from the start to the frame ~370 (in a 500 to 0 count) looks odd and non-realistic. From that point on, things start to look better and more realistic. That air move is OK but rather slow. It needs more rotation speed to become something enjoyful to see. Pose: great.
(i don't give scores, etc.)

fly air kick - OK start, the run starter also looks good but why did you start a run when you don't give a step? Well, you do a step but it looks unrealistic. Moving on: the translation doesn't look bad but it seems like something that was very quickly. The next part is a bit strange: your tori seems to stiff completely for some frames. The landing and translation to the next move looks rough and not very fluid. Pose: good.

backflip (just the first one): Pretty much flawless. Nice pose.

new run: Nice start, nice first few steps but when you're reaching uke, the run steps start to look bad and that right bending lumbar makes you looks awkward. The start looks good, it's just a thing to improve the development.

no, you can't have my babies
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Took a step with my new run and tried to do freestyle, I still suck, but any criticism is well needed!(It's pretty bad lol)
Attached Files
what new.rpl (115.9 KB, 29 views)
I see that you are practicing that pec-leg timing, good, that's the key for a good run.
Don't use the chest unless its your last option. Never fully contract knees, hold once its close.
Also I see that this pc-leg timing makes you loose balance some times.
Try holding the knee that goes forward for a few frames then lax it.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud