Toribash
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWDAMN fucking masterpiece. Unusual hits and a perfect mix of realism and destruction. Nightin/10
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Love the last punch, that was something I always used to try and do and could never master it. Also the heel decap laughs in the face of convention, much more interesting that your usual toe-in-the-neck.

Your replay is maximum
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
6/10

Not a single boom in the replay, in this day and age that should be a given.

No skeet? Every great replay maker incorporates atleast one skeet into each and every replay he/she makes.

Less than 10 spins, but atleast you tried.

Pretty much all 6 points were given for the inventive decap.

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD
hi
Absolutely frikkin lush nightin. Love the punches the most especially the last. Start up was badass but the heel decap was a little sloppy, other than that bro, almost too good. Well done 10/10.
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan View Post
Absolutely frikkin lush nightin. Love the punches the most especially the last. Start up was badass but the heel decap was a little sloppy, other than that bro, almost too good. Well done 10/10.

I had to quickly change direction and do something after the kick so it doesn't get boring to watch; its bound to be sloppy. Anyway, thanks!
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Well done sir.

Opening was great, for the kick I think you had your ankles contracted a bit too long, but the kick was good. A bit stiff but good.

Next few hits were very good.

Pose was great.

9.2/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/