Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Cool boy with a glasses.
I made this for about 2-3 hours to make it perfect, but i think it not perfect yet, any suggestion ? okay here we go.

The awesome head

Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Wow, i really like this head. But the mouth i dislike, i wouldnt make the teeth like circles, id also put in a tongue and also add more details to the eyes. Well done 8/10
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
Wow, i really like this head. But the mouth i dislike, i wouldnt make the teeth like circles, id also put in a tongue and also add more details to the eyes. Well done 8/10

kk, thanks. i tried on making a tongue, and it's a fail.
Bro it needs Something more.
You can send it to me and i will add few thing,so the head would look perfect.
Also i'm just trying to help not scam
For now 6/10
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
The mouth is to square and it is kind of weird that the eye brows are on top of the glasses..
Bro it needs Something more.
You can send it to me and i will add few thing,so the head would look perfect.
Also i'm just trying to help not scam
For now 6/10

PM me a suggestion k?

The mouth is to square and it is kind of weird that the eye brows are on top of the glasses..

yes, i want to make the mouth square because i like it, i don't want to make it too realist, and the eye brows also, i want to make people see that this head have an ayey brow
Hmmm, nice, but change color of hairs, maybe to brown or black, remove earring, and change the mouth to simple smile.
For me now: 6/10
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Too many heads like this, do something original.

Other than that, the eyes are too big, or the glasses or too big and make the eyes look big. The eyes are too far apart, and there isn't much detail on the hair.

Nice ear, though.
Kind of boring, to generic haha. If you posted this like half a year ago you would probably would have gotten my okay on creativity but for now its too generic the colors are boring and u relied too much on generic shapes lol try drawing some details next time.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3