Toribash
well, your camera work got much better this time. Also you got off he "glow-text".
actually a decent clip, disliked the song.
also some more effects wont be wrong and fix your frame rate ;)

keep it up.
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Originally Posted by R4ff View Post
well, your camera work got much better this time. Also you got off he "glow-text".
actually a decent clip, disliked the song.
also some more effects wont be wrong and fix your frame rate ;)

keep it up.

Thanks R4ff, Im currently learning Sony Vegas so one day I will make pro video's...
M I N I V A N
Bad.
Just replays with shakes slapped on poorly.
They're too crazy and you can't see ANYTHING. The replays are pretty bad, and bad shader choices for the song. Which by the way, has also been used.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

When i watched your first video, i really thought you were going to be just 1 more stupid video maker that can't even make a decent effect. Well now i see your future has grown to something big, VERY BIG. Ignore stupid jerks (kyou and a few others that may come up) 'cause they don't know the meaning of practice, I hope to see a lot from you, Just 1 very simple thing that you missed on this video: Sync, Its on the base of a good video, you can have epic song, and epic replays, but if the song doesn't stick to the video, we'll be just watching a video with a song. and when you have sync, we watch THE video with THE song. 7/10

Good luck on next projects
:^)
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
When i watched your first video, i really thought you were going to be just 1 more stupid video maker that can't even make a decent effect. Well now i see your future has grown to something big, VERY BIG. Ignore stupid jerks (kyou and a few others that may come up) 'cause they don't know the meaning of practice, I hope to see a lot from you, Just 1 very simple thing that you missed on this video: Sync, Its on the base of a good video, you can have epic song, and epic replays, but if the song doesn't stick to the video, we'll be just watching a video with a song. and when you have sync, we watch THE video with THE song. 7/10

Good luck on next projects

rofl, just because im not "nice" about it, doesn't mean im not trying to help. You don't need to say that.

Its exacly when you're not being nice to someone is actually when you're not trying to help. This way you're just gonna bring him down.
:^)
no problem for wathcing tho.
yes, wathcing.

music just does not match with all that killing madness.

effects are cool

also falling in the end of the vid doesn't make you cool
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
Its exacly when you're not being nice to someone is actually when you're not trying to help. This way you're just gonna bring him down.

:|
It's like that whole
"I'M ONLY HARD ON YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"
Hours can make good videos, it's just that he doesn't have ideas yet.

There isn't really much I can say about the video, there weren't too many effects, the transitions were the same, and there isn't any sync.
It bored me to be honest.

4/10