Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] angry birds!! head
the angrier the merrier they torture those f***king pigs to death.

c&c would be much appreciated and the wtf is something that makes me go awkward

head is sold now.
Last edited by joshuaDA; Sep 23, 2011 at 04:01 PM.
hey.
idk, but it the face doesn't look like angrybirds eyes, too low, and too wide. but i like it 8/10.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
i dont want it to litteraly look angry :3. and i don't wanna copy the face of a real angry bird literary otherwise it's just like a c/p reference pic. i tried my best to make the design as original to my art as it can be.
hey.
The beak should be more cartoonish , Bolder Eyebrow , and make the eye more circle , Open mouth (like screaming) would be cool , 9/10 Nice
Please bring back Organiζations board
i tried the screaming thing. its hard to do it because it makes the lower part strangely like a single line for the lower jaw.
hey.
i wanted it to look more angry but i guess you want it to be original like you said , nice work though , but maybe make the face bigger , i dont think its good to see the mouth eyes and eyebrows squincged together in one place ,
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

redtone, read the previous comments so i can answer your question.

master max: yeah, i wanted it to be original :3 i want the face to be kinda like small so i can feel an absence if the head is actually an angry bird on it. and i really have to make it squinched. i dont know what will happen if its separated but you can try to find it out.
hey.
Not angry, eyes and beak are too low, but i like the 'wtf' on the side :3 good head still 8/10
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again