Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] TC lost due to a mistake
First, do not infract me for posting on the wrong board, a freaking warning is appreciated. This might be my first time posting here.

So as shmevin and aj were dueling we both placed 10k bets and then DarkScorpion typed /duel 0. Well that caused us to both loose our 10k bets as shown below, can any tsa help us with this?

So maybe a refund of 10k to me and shmevin would be nice? Maybe :<

Since this technically is a bug it should fine here. (No it's not a bug at all. That guy is just a silly goose.)

I'll mark it for a TSA to check into.

EDIT:

Actually on second thought that's not really a bug at all... It's really just DarkScorpions fault for activating the duel mode.

Regardless I can't really make the choice on whether or not you get refunded so I'll still mark it for someone to check into.
Last edited by marcus; Sep 9, 2012 at 04:20 AM.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Since this technically is a bug it should fine here.

I'll mark it for a TSA to check into.

EDIT:

Actually on second thought that's not really a bug at all... It's really just DarkScorpions fault for deactivating the duel mode.

Regardless I can't really make the choice on whether or not you get refunded so I'll still mark it for someone to check into.

to then was that .. because if the duel was ending then desabilite to play normally ... I did not know that .. THROW blame aj

AJ apologizes xD
but as you can aver a bug so big?
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Okay so I've sorted this out. Basically you guys gambled and lost your TC("Surprise surprise"). So... No refunds will be given.

I could have told you this a while ago but wasn't exactly certain for this particular situation. Tough luck.
[spirit]