Toribash
Original Post
[S] 1000 TC Head Request Shop
Hi, I'm going to fuck you with a rake, my fellow Toribashians. Welcome to my 1000 TC Head Texture Request Shop. I only take head requests, ONLY HEAD REQUESTS. I made this shop because I want to enhance my art skills. Every head you request will be 101% made by me in my own style. Oh yeah, the "I'm going to fuck you with a rake" thing was just for fun, happy requesting.

Fill out this form

Every head will be made in 512x512 so no WHINY BABIES.

I accept TC ONLY. . . I accept tips tho :3

Last edited by McD0NALDS; Oct 7, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
Genre: Horror
Overall Look: Dude with long hair a mask covering his mouth and nose with white glowing eyes.
Details: Willing to pay 5k if its top standard
Colors: Black and white
Genre: Silly Robotic (I want a human trying his best to look like a robot, but failing- Inspiration: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...51-340-255.gif
Color: Grey and PEOPLE COLOR!!!!

Go Crazy! I want this to be original and fun! The better it is the more the pay.
Genre: Monster, realistic
Overall Look: I want a demon head, but over half the face have a human mask, and have the mask look like parts of it are crumbling
Colors: Void for the demon part
Payment: 1k
@KillerBotX and SoapCool: Don't use other guys stuff as a ref pic or something, it causes plagiarism. I'll look at your force and relax then make a ninja.

SoapCool: How much will you pay me?

Doctor: . . . Uhm, okay? o.0

Spartin: sure thang.

craftinbro's: okay
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
Genre: Monster
Overall Look: Mad
Color: Kevlar
Payment: 2k

Edit: Only one eye and one horn
Last edited by Life; Jun 7, 2014 at 04:15 AM.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!