Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Registration Key
Hi everybody...

I'd like to have a registration key but my parents doesn't want to buy it...
I don't have enough money to buy one. What can I do ? I play Toribash since 1.97 and I still not have a RegKey...
Please help me.

Ingame and forum name : Fyerrblad

Thanks
when its done? Whenever hampa feels its ready I suppose, should be around the end of the month.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I'll be happy if we get it the first week of november or last week of October. Also, instead of just buying 4k TC for 4$ or 10K TC for 10$, i think hampa should just make a system where you pick the toricredit amount by thousands ( 1K, 2K, 3K, etc ) and just pay for it in the usual value ( 1$ = 1k TC ) I find it kinda annoying i have to get either 4k or 10k TC. Like having to pay 20 dollars when i only need 15k TC and instead getting 20k TC.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
I'll be happy if we get it the first week of november or last week of October. Also, instead of just buying 4k TC for 4$ or 10K TC for 10$, i think hampa should just make a system where you pick the toricredit amount by thousands ( 1K, 2K, 3K, etc ) and just pay for it in the usual value ( 1$ = 1k TC ) I find it kinda annoying i have to get either 4k or 10k TC. Like having to pay 20 dollars when i only need 15k TC and instead getting 20k TC.

If you need 15k, you can buy 4 x 4k = 16k TC for 16$.