Toribash
Original Post
[S] Thigh and Leg Story (Omg so kewl, right?)
Okay, hi guys. Before you proceed to offer on this marvellous cartoonish story creation of mine, take note of a few things:

1. This is not a set, it does not include anything except thigh and leg textures

2. I suggest you not to buy these textures unless you have 512 textures because there is a huge quality loss if put on 128 textures.

3. It may only be thigh and leg textures but the fact that I poured my heart and soul into this, I really don't want bad offers.

4. Tell me if I should make a request shop for these things because I really enjoy making them.

5. If you can make an almost-accurate story of how this story goes (be creative!), I'll give you a 3K discount (if you win it), because I want you guys to have fun too, lol. You should be the narrator of the story and not telling me the story in third person view. Post how you think the story goes along with your offer (to avoid spam), you only get 1 shot at writing the story - no edits. So think long and hard before you post.

Soooooo yeah.. notice how the texture looks horrible on 128 textures in the spoilers. CAUTION: MANY SPOILERS AND IMAGES

Also, if you want to see and/or read how this all progressed, here's the link: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=434778
---
In the event that this fails to sell, I'll be trying to convert it to a set though I've tried forming the upper torso several times with no great success. If you do win this and would really, really want a complete set out of this, send me a pm.
---

Holy shit, almost forgot to add these details:
Artist: iAwesome
Previous owner: -
Auto-buy: 40K
Recolour: Yes, but be extremely specific
Size: Fits all, but srsly, don't buy it if you have 128 textures.
*ACCEPTING TC, HIGH VALUED JOINTS, 512 TEXTURES

Entire left leg

Entire right leg

Last edited by iAwesome; Dec 14, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Added details (artist, payment etc)
There once was a evil ginger bread man who loved clouds.
He once wrote a letter to Santa, not asking for a video game, or a Japanese sweater, but a lovable cloud.
On Christmas day, he opened up his presents to reveal not only a video game, but a sweater as well.
He was heartbroken that day, and decided to write Santa another letter asking if he was a bad boy.
He waited and waited to receive a replay, but soon gave up on his childhood wish.
As he grew older, he started experimenting with different types of compounds to create a special type of gas that could control a cloud at his will.
One day, he made a mistake in his samplings and mixed together the wrong ingredients.
The reaction formed a gas so strong, that floated up into the sky into a cloud.
To his surprise, the cloud stayed in place, and began to descend towards him.
He soon learned that he could control the cloud with his mind, and one day decided to create a mini-tornado in his hand.
This gave him an evil idea that soon made him create gaseous mixtures to control more clouds.
Within a week, he soon took over queen Elizabeth's kingdom with a terrifying hurricane that devastated each individual home within its vicinity.
Scared out of her mind, queen Elizabeth hired a sorcerer that conjured a power spell, that shrunk the ginger bread man, and his evil hurricane.
The queen was scared that this disaster would happen again, so she locked the ginger bread man inside a electrified cage to prevent him from causing anymore pain and suffering to the citizens of her kingdom ever again.

~The End

Yes I do think you should make a request shop.
Is there a minimum price for the leg textures?

EDIT: Just saw that.

40k? Dunno about that pricing man.
I'd offer 15k
I'd go for 30k if you would finish it for me though.
Last edited by Yoki; Dec 12, 2013 at 05:57 AM.

*Stands up
*Starts clapping slowly
*Claps really loudly
That story brought me to tears, amazing. You'll get that 3K discount if you offer.
And no, there is no starting price, offer away. There's only a minimum raise. Just, spare me on the bad offers ~
-----
Meh, 15K is fine, though I still feel it's a bit low. PM'd you about completing the set.
Last edited by iAwesome; Dec 12, 2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
20k Unless you can make me a story set for lets say ummm.. 120k?
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
By high valued joints, what do you mean? Are you referring to void and pure, or even more expensive and rare ones, like demolition.