Ranking
Original Post
why delete my thread?
Who deleted my thread about market bots from rapid threads? And why?
Is it not allowd to post my private messages on forum? Since when is that a rule?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I was asked to delete it by the user who sent you the pm (vitamino or something)
He didn't want you to publish this information on the forum, it was meant to private.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
Then he shoulden't give it away.
Is there any rule against publishing a private message thet u received?
Show me pls.
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Then he shoulden't give it away.
Is there any rule against publishing a private message thet u received?
Show me pls.

Ya know, there is a reason its called private message.
h
Look he was nice enough to give you the information you asked him about
and then you posted it on the forums(maybe you didn't know he didn't want that information to go public) after that he asked me to delete it, so I did

I don't see anything here you would be mad about, he just doesn't want some information to go public for whatever reason and why wouldn't we grant him this wish.

Anyways good luck with your personal crusade on market bots, but rapid threads is not the place for that.

tl;dr: I won't lose any sleep over this
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
I don't see the problem with this, tbh the thread should have never been deleted that's his fault for having a bot. Why is that even legal it's not fair for the rest of the people that have to do it manually. Lol he knows it's wrong to have the bot and he doesn't want people to think wrongly about him
#INIT2WINIT
I did not actually asked, he ofered to explain me how it works.
Second. I dont tjink there is a rule about putting pm's on forum...
I will make a tutorial about what i know in tutorial section.
I think it's fair for everybody that uses the market to know how it works.
It's very simple and maybe other people could use that info to make a bot of their own.
It's nothing secret...after he explained it worked just like i imagined it to do.
But my question still remains: is it any rule against posting a private message?

And mathias, i'm not mad at all, relax...
I think it's time that people stop beeing secret about this and let the information be free and available for all comunity.
Also where can i make a thread for autobuy on market. Where people can post the autobuy prices for bots on the market? Where would the place for this?
Once u doscover the autobuy for a certain item u can post it there...
Pm me for deals