Toribash
Original Post
[SIP] codename : S.H.I.F.T
Hi all ive been working on this set for the best toribash texture set comp

this is what i got.

its not finished yet and im proberly gona replace the entire chest -breasts ect if it dont work.

60 - 70ish percent c/p

rest - smudge hand drawn pencil tool ect ect
Last edited by dragoblade; May 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
If that isnt c&p then you are insane.

Ok i think i agree with you.

Replace the chest.

The head is perfect. Leave that how it is.

I would add a little to the legs.

Keep the feet simple and dont add too much detail on those.

On the hands i would make them actual hand because i think that would look cool

~Bloobing.
i edited it its like 60-70 percent c/p rest smudge - pencil ect ect.
and yeah all in 512x512

also im rubbish at making textures looking like hands..i wouldnt even know where to start or how to map it :P
Last edited by dragoblade; May 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
awww and i tought it wasan't a c/p.
I mean it looks too...idk
Some texturers in here can actually do that witout any sort of c/p.
Its a great set shapes are very interesting...but im veery sad to hear it has c/p.
Its tooo awesome to be a c/p *Cryes and leaves pretty sad*
I agree with Ghiita. But, I dont like the legs.... look bad and too plain imo.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
The set is really clean for a c/p, none of the fuzzy look that a lot have.
The head and arms are really nice from what I can see of them, too.

Agreed, the legs are boring in the front. It looks like the sides are better though. Just the front reminds me of gradient patterns. You could try adding some of those plates you used on the biceps?
I like that the torso is made up of different textures too, instead of just one repeated.

Hope you get some good hand mapping when you get to them. I think that would really make the set great.

Could you do a screenie showing the back and sides?

slightly offtopic: I noticed that not many sets include trails anymore. Are they just out of fashion now? Always thought they were nice since they were simple to make and showed everything, unlike the head, which hides the bottom part or even worse, the biceps, which seem to cover over half the texture cuz of the massive joints :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Thanks dark jack xD i never expected such an awsome comment from you xD the sides have a bit more to them ill get you a picture

heres the legs from the back view

u can see the sides are really different

Last edited by dragoblade; May 27, 2010 at 10:33 AM.
its pretty good in my opinion one of the best sets i have seen from you though C&P is over rated now so i don't take too much to a likeing to it its still good but in 512 for all the body means it will lose alot of detail.
its really good otherwise
8/10
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Yeah ur right BUT there is 512x512 items coming soon so i have started working in 512x512 sets....