Ranking
The right side of the hair blends in with the backround as if it dissapears, was that meant to be? Also the nose for me looks a little bit too long. (imo) (no that that you have to take what i say)

Allover it's a good drawing.
<@Scorp> koor i love you
i love it, the girl isnt like perfect at all, just normal wich makes it so much more beautiful imo. this makes me kinda not agree with koors opinion about the nose..
'u'
Well now i took a better look at the picture and i see why the nose is as long as it is. (the long head 0 instead of O)
<@Scorp> koor i love you
You can go more detailed than that in 2 hours!

I noticed a lot of stuff to change:
1) Irises are not round
2) Irises are too dark at the outside edges
3) Makeup/shadow around the eyes is too dark? The pupil should be darker than that stuff.
4) Eyelids are kind of sharp and maybe a bit too big. Also the corners are kind of weirdly shaped.
5) Nose is a weird shape, the bottom is smaller than the top which never seems to be the case on real people. If you want to leave the tip of the nose small, then you should make it thinner at the top and the eyes should be closer together.
6) Some shading under the eyebrow doesn't really continue properly. It looks like the eyebrow is right on the edge of the bone if you look at the right side, but it looks like it's above it if you look at the left side. So I changed that. Alternative would be to just move the eyebrow down a bit.

I did some changes to help show the examples:
http://i.imgur.com/5FFcw.jpg

Other stuff:
1) Eyes and brow are too high on the head, OR the hair line is too low? It feels like the forehead is just too small.
2) Neck is maybe too big?

I don't really know anatomy other than what I observe though, so the anatomical stuff may be off.
Last edited by Clockwork8; Jul 10, 2012 at 02:22 AM.
I work slowly when I do stuff I haven't done before. I really appreciate the feedback, I'll go over the painting again and see what I can do.

Also yeah I think the hairlines fault not the brows.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
I work slowly when I do stuff I haven't done before

Well, no problem! I meant the details statement as encouragement than anything else.
Hehe ok. This is my progress.. Can't draw anymore today because I am going to bed really soon.

Made the mouth smaller, the irises rounder, lifted the entire hairline, brought in some light on the face, fixed a little bit of the nose, cleaned up some details around the eye, made the neck smaller.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 10, 2012 at 03:13 AM.
I personally loved this piece of work, I can almost feel the emotions flowing through it. I'd like to know more about it. Other than, it took you two hours to make. My questions are: What inspiration's caused you to make it in such a way? *If you had an inspiration.* And, what emotions are you trying to send the viewers? *If you are*.

Edit: I'm feeling like the artwork is screaming endurance with pain/sadness. And such.
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Jul 10, 2012 at 07:35 AM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy